For resources and Frequently Asked Questions regarding managing early years services during the Coronavirus emergency please click the button below.
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ELAA
Please note during the current Coronavirus emergency please direct ALL enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Benefits of membership with ELAA
- advocacy and news for the sector
- member advisory service
- professional learning and development
- management resources and training
- specialised consultancy services
- Making a difference since 1997
- Improving access to kindergarten
- Helping children succeed in life
- Hundreds of families assisted
Child Road Safety
ELAA is committed to preparing preschool children to become safe and independent road and transport users. We deliver Road Safety Education (RSE) throughout Victoria including the Starting Out Safely Program on behalf of VicRoads. Program objectives include: advocating for the value of RSE; early childhood RSE professional development; child restraint and booster seat education; and delivering RSE education within early learning services through our ThingleToodle sessions.