The resource provides a comprehensive guide to supporting and managing employees in an early childhood service.
The free session will cover:
• the concept of the EM&D, its purpose and benefits
• responsibilities of the employer and employee in implementing the process
• how to implement the EM&D process using the resource
• how to use Tools 3.1 (List of Performance Indicators) and 3.2 (Performance Development Plan and Evaluation Record) to plan and implement the steps
• the support, additional resources and information available through links in the resource
ABOUT OUR PRESENTERS
ELAA’s Member Solutions team bring specialist skills and extensive experience to these sessions. With background in management of early childhood services, industrial relations, human resource and early childhood teaching, they understand the challenges that committees of management face.
Presented by ELAA in partnership with the Victorian Department of Education and Training.
The meeting will be held by Zoom video conference due to COVID-19, the link will be sent to you via email upon registration.