Join us for a comprehensive introduction to the roles and responsibilities of committees of management of early childhood services.
The free session will cover:
• An introduction to the roles and responsibilities of committees, including brief consideration of joining an EYM
• Your role as:
– an Incorporated Association committee
– an Approved Provider and an early childhood funded service provider
– an employer of staff in an early childhood service
– a Manager of an early childhood service.
ABOUT OUR PRESENTERS
ELAA’s Member Solutions team bring specialist skills and extensive experience to these sessions. With background in management of early childhood services, industrial relations, human resource and early childhood teaching, they understand the challenges that committees of management face.
Attendees can join in remotely via the Zoom video conference link which will be sent to you via email before the session.
Please note: a camera and speaker will be required on your PC or laptop to connect to the meeting. Alternatively, you can download the Zoom app on your smartphone and join the meeting via your phone.