Browse employment opportunities
The ELAA Job Board is a service that connects early learning sector employers and job seekers.
The Job Board is a free service for ELAA members and is proudly sponsored by our Preferred Partner, McArthur.
A weekly job board alert is distributed to more than 2,500 subscribers.
JOB BOARD DISCLAIMER
All Job Board advertisers undertake to advertise positions in accordance with the relevant Agreement/Award, legislation and employment related practices and policies in the early childhood and care education sector.
- does not guarantee job placement for anyone using its job board nor does ELAA guarantee that an employer will fill the vacancy by advertising on the job board
- is not involved in the recruitment process of any job advertised (other than its own advertised vacancies). All job postings are handled directly between the employer and the applicant.
- urges employers and applicants to perform due diligence when offering, applying for, or accepting employment by requesting from each other references or any additional information needed to establish qualifications and credentials so as to ensure an overall fit between employer and applicant
- makes no representation or guarantee about the accuracy of the positions posted
- is not responsible for safety, wages or working conditions when the applicant accepts an offer of employment
- does not make recommendations regarding potential employers and employees
- does not perform referee checks on job applicants or employers.
Jobs posted on the ELAA Job Board are viewable by the general public.
Advertising by recruitment agencies (other than McArthur) is not permitted.