Early Childhood Teacher
Organisation Langwarrin Preschool
For Provider Langwarrin Preschool
Closing date 22.10.2021
Primary role Early Childhood Teacher
Position type Part-time
Description KINDERGARTEN TEACHER POSITION The Position:
- Langwarrin Preschool is seeking an enthusiastic Bachelor Qualified Kindergarten Teacher to join our well established team commencing in 2022. We are the oldest Preschool in the area with a long and rich history within the community, we run two 4yo Groups and one 3yo group and are looking for a teacher to join our team.
- This role is a permanent part time position teaching a 3 year old kinder group. The sessions will be Monday 2:00pm – 4:30pm and Wednesdays 8:30- 11:00am.
- The successful applicant must be dynamic, committed, and familiar with NQF, VEYLDF and Child Safe Standards. They should be able to work collaboratively and positively as a team member to create a stimulating learning environment and maintain accurate records on each individual child’s progress. They will need to demonstrate their ability to engage with children and families in a warm, welcoming, and inclusive manner, ensure policies and procedures are adhered to and a safe environment is maintained at all times.
- Should the candidate be suitably qualified, extra administrative tasks resulting in additional hours may be considered.
- Employment is under the VECTEA award.
- Completed a minimum qualification of a Bachelor qualification in Children's Services
- Completed current Mandatory Reporting Module
- Current VIT Registration
- ACECQA approved First Aid Qualification, Anaphylaxis Management Training and Asthma Management Training
- Right to Work in Australia
- At least two professional referees
Requirements VIT Registration
Industrial Agreement/Award Victorian Early Childhood Teachers and Educators Agreement 2020 (VECTEA)