Assistant Director and Educational Leader
Organisation Mount Hira College Early Learning Centre
For Provider Mount Hira College Early Learning centre
Closing date 19.06.2021
Primary role Diploma Qualified Educator
Position type Full-time
Location Bayside & South Eastern
About the Centre/Service New Early Learning Centre (ELC) Mount Hira College ELC is a brand new state-of-the-art early learning centre. The early learning centre provides a nurturing environment where 130 children aged from 6 weeks to 5 years of age can make a positive start to a life of learning, development, growth and opportunity. The Centre is beautifully furnished and resourced with brand new furniture, equipment and resources. We are looking for highly motivated and well-qualified Educators who support the Mission, Values and Ethos of the College to join our amazing ELC team.
Work Days of the Role Full Time
Description We are looking for a passionate, motivated and experienced Educational Leader and Nominated Supervisor (2ic). The successful candidate will work cooperatively as a member of the team and possess proven experience in a leadership role. You will have strong communication skills, and experience planning and implementing a program that reflects the interests of the children. An ability to demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) is essential.
- Understanding of the Emillia Reggio approachis desirable.
- Support educators to effectively implement the cycle of planning to enhance programs and practices
- Organise pds for the educators
- collaborate with educators and provide curriculum direction and guidance.
- Liaising with Parents and educators
- Day to day duties of the Centre Director is away from the Centre
- Current ACECQA approved Diploma/Bachelor qualification
Requirements VIT Registration
Industrial Agreement/Award Other