Organisation Hewish Road CHild Care Centre
Closing date 31.07.2021
Primary role Certificate III Educator
Position type Casual
About the Centre/Service We are a privately run centre that educates and cares for 47 children. You will be part of a professional and friendly team of passionate educators. We pride ourselves on our educator retention rate.
Work Days of the Role Monday - Friday
Hours of Work of the Role Varied between 7:00am & 6:30 pm
Description We are looking for casual educators with either a Certificate 3 or Diploma in ECE to relieve staff absences. You must be available at short notice. We are seeking friendly and capable workers who have a commitment to providing high quality education and care. You will work with the National Quality Standards, VEYLDF and EYLF guiding your practice and show a commitment to promoting equity, diversity, and inclusion in the classroom. Applicants must be able to demonstrate their ability to work co-operatively and professionally as part of the team and be able to assist in providing a high-quality program for the children in their care. This may lead to a permanent part time position.
- A qualification in Early Childhood Education (or an ACECQA approved equivalent) Certificate 3 or Diploma in Children’s Services (or equivalent) or enrolled in such a course.
- Previous experience within a childcare role and delivering high quality early education and care (long day care setting preferable)
- Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis qualifications
- A WWCC or VIT card
- Flexibility to work at short notice and across different shifts and age groups
- 2 professional referees (industry specific)
Requirements VIT Registration
Industrial Agreement/Award Children’s Services Award 2010
Please email Veronica–Centre Director at email@example.com with your current CV