Organisation UNITING (VICTORIA AND TASMANIA) LIMITED
Closing date 22.08.2022
Primary role Administrator
Position type Full-time
Location Various Locations
Work Days of the Role 5
Hours of Work of the Role 76
- Hybrid working arrangement allowing you the flexibility to work from home
- Full time; permanent role; Monday to Friday; job security
- A friendly, inclusive and professional environment
- Salary is under Schads Award 2010 Classification SACS Level 4.1
- Base Salary plus not for profit salary packaging and Meals and Entertainment card, plus annual leave loading, discounts on Kindergarten & Childcare at Uniting services
- Professional development opportunities & training
- An Employee Assistance Program to support employees
- Great work/life balance to support well being
- Flexibility and consideration for employees with caring responsibilities
- Hybrid work model from multiple Locations; Hobart, Tasmania North, Tasmania South, Melbourne CBD, Melbourne West, Melbourne North, Melbourne South, Melbourne East, Ballarat, Wimmerra, Barwan, Bendigo, Gippsland, Goulburn North East and Warrnambool
- Qualification in Business Administration or higher preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in providing administration support in an efficient manner.
- Ability to liaise and negotiate effectively with key stakeholders to source correct information.
- Experience in working unsupervised with a high level of initiative.
- Familiarity with technology and ability to learn new systems quickly and thoroughly.
- High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat, including the use of online meeting platforms and working in a SharePoint environment.
- Experience in the Community sector or Early Learning is highly regarded.
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current resume (no more than 3 pages)
- Responses to the core Selection Criteria.
Industrial Agreement/Award Other