Organisation Gembrook Preschool Association Inc
For Provider Gembrook Preschool Association Inc
Closing date 15.06.2021
Primary role Administrator
Position type Part-time
Hours of Work of the Role 12 Hours
Description Gembrook Preschool is looking for an experienced Centre Administrator to support our sessional Kindergarten in a part-time capacity. Gembrook Preschool is an established, well-resourced sessional Kindergarten, which is parent committee managed. Our dedicated and enthusiastic educators offer a high-quality program in a play based single-room environment and link learning across our community. Gembrook Preschool is committed to the importance of nature-based play and provide such opportunities through our Bush Kinder program. We are committed to children's safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse. Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build a positive rapport with all stakeholders is essential. Whilst dedication, initiative and motivation are vital, the Centre Administrator MUST also meet the following criteria:
- Centre Administration/Management experience preferred.
- Experience using Xero.
- Experience with book-keeping and BAS preparation.
- Hold a current Working with Children Check and valid Police Check.
- Current First Aid Certificate with CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training preferred.
- Right to work in Australia
- You will possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You will demonstrate exemplary organisation skills.
- You will show confidence in book-keeping, BAS preparation and administrative tasks.
- You will be proactive as a team member in an environment of shared knowledge and collaboration.
- You will regularly support and liaise with the Committee of Management.
- You will liaise and support the Teachers and Educators as required.
- You will complete monthly reports for the Committee of Management meetings.
- You will demonstrate an ability to work independently and positively within a team.
- You will be punctual and reliable.
- You will be open to learning and will aim to achieve professional goals in line with the Preschool’s improvement plan.
- You will have strong time management skills.
Industrial Agreement/Award Clerks – Private Sector Award 2010
CV and Cover Letter