Cert III & Diploma Educators– 2022 vacancies in Middleton Drive (Point Cook)
Organisation Try Australia Childrens Services
Closing date 29.11.2021
Primary role Certificate III Educator
Position type Part-time
Location Middleton Drive (Point Cook)
Description Join us to spark curious, creative & confident children as Cert III & Diploma Educators in the TRY sessional kindergartens in Middleton Drive and surrounding suburbs.
Available positions at Middleton Drive:
- Middleton Drive, Cert III Educator, 4yo Navy Group, 17.5 hrs pw, Tue & Thu, 9.00-4.30 Job No 22K43
- Middleton Drive, Cert III Educator, 4yo Orange Group, 17.5 hrs pw, Mon & Wed, 8.30-4.00 Job No 22K46
- Middleton Drive, Cert III Educator, 3yo Echidna Group, 6.25 hrs pw, Fri 9.00-2.00 Job No 22K49
- Middleton Drive, Cert III Educator, 3yo Crocodile Group, 6.25 hrs pw, Fri 8.30-1.30 Job No 22K51
- Middleton Drive, Diploma Educator, 4yo Navy Group 3.5 hrs pw, Tue & Thu 12.00-1.45 Job No 22K44
- Middleton Drive, Diploma Educator, 4yo Orange Group, 3.5 hrs pw, Mon 11.45-1.30 Job No 22K47
About the service:Brand new service, more details coming soon!!
We want to meet you:
- Is Middleton Drive a good location for you?
- Are you a Cert III or Diploma Educator, preferably with sessional kindergarten experience?
- Are you seeking part-time work with time off over the term breaks?
- Do people describe you as positive and energetic?
- Would you like to join a community of passionate and like-minded ECEC professionals in our 40+ kindergartens and child care centres
- Do you want career progression opportunities, while also working close to your community?
Yes! …. then we would love to hear from you
How to apply
- Download and complete the application form – download here: https://trycs.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Application-Form-Sparkways-TRY-Early-Learning-2021-vsn-Nov-1.docx
- Apply through the link on Seek below
- Upload your resume
- Upload your application form https://www.seek.com.au/job/54735959
Any questions?Email /call Judith or Rain in the People & Culture team
Lighting the spark...We are Sparkways (formerly TRY), a Social Purpose organisation supporting children and young people since 1883. Trusted by thousands of families, we work together to spark curious, creative and confident children through our 40+ high quality Early Childhood Education and Care kindergartens, preschools and childcare centres. Will you join with us in our commitment to change lives – every single day? Learn more: https://sparkways.org.au
COVID-19 Vaccination MandateFrom 18 October 2021, at least partial COVID-19 vaccination will be mandatory for all Early Childhood Educators and Teachers. All successful applicants will be required to provide proof of their vaccination status or approved medical exemption before being offered a position.
Child safety and inclusivenessSparkways and all our services are committed to child safety. The protection and wellbeing of children and young persons is reflected in our zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff and volunteers have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure that young people are safe whilst involved in our care and programs. All children have the right to safety and security and the protection from physical, emotional, verbal and sexual abuse and neglect. Sparkways is a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and from people with a disability.
Industrial Agreement/Award Victorian Early Childhood Teachers and Educators Agreement 2020 (VECTEA)
Judith or Rain