Diploma Educator roles – permanent short shifts
Organisation TRY Australia Children's Services
Closing date 31.05.2021
Primary role Diploma Qualified Educator
Position type Part-time
About the Centre/Service We are TRY Early Learning and as part of a Social Purpose organisation we have a vision to create a meaningful difference in the lives of children. We strive to provide ALL children with access to high quality Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC). TRY operates more than 40 kindergartens across greater Melbourne. We have strong bonds with the local communities and schools and provide children with an enjoyable and comprehensive early education. To learn more https://trycs.org.au/kindergarten-list/
Balance family and work with short shifts in the middle of the day
- Are you a diploma qualified Preschool Educator?
- Do you want to return to, or start, work?
- Would short shifts in the middle of the day be a good fit for you?
- Do people describe you as dependable, positive and energetic?
Yes! …. then we would love to hear from you
We can offer you
- Multiple Diploma Educator roles covering breaks
- Altona, Melton, Hillside
- Eltham, Panton Hill, Bundoora, Doncaster
- Minimum two (2) hours work per shift
- Additional hours available on our relief team working across the TRY kindergartens in your area
- Recognition as a valued colleague working together to provide learning to ALL children
- A supportive workplace with opportunities for professional and career development
- The opportunity to belong to an organisation with strong values, ethics and commitment to children and the ECEC workforce
- A community of passionate and like-minded ECEC professionals in our 40+ kindergartens and child care centres
How to apply
- Apply by email to email@example.com
- Include in your email the answers to the following question:
- Why would you be a great team mate and educator?
- Why are you in interested in this position?
- Attach two (2) documents:
- your resume
- a completed application form: https://trycs.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Teacher-and-Educator-Application-Form-for-TRY-Australia-Childrens-Services-Jan-2021.docx
The successful applicant will demonstrate
- Proficiency in early years’ care and education
- Dependability, energy, positivity and great working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great references from your previous employers
Documents that you will be required to have are
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent
- First Aid and CPR up to date
- Currently hold or willing to obtain an international Police Clearance if you have arrived in Australia after 2011
Any questions?Email /call Judith or Anastasia in the People & Culture team
The TRY differenceAt TRY, we’re more than just an early learning and care provider. As a non-denominational, not-for-profit organisation we work with communities to improve the life chances of children and young people facing adversity. We do this by helping them to achieve great educational and employment outcomes through our youth mentoring and employment pathway programs, as well as supporting vulnerable families to access early learning. When you join TRY you’re joining an organisation with a 137-year strong history of making a meaningful difference to the lives chances of children and young people. Are you ready to make a difference? Learn more here: https://trycs.org.au/
Child safety and inclusivenessTRY Children’s Services and all our Centres are committed to child safety. The protection and wellbeing of children and young persons is reflected in our zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff and volunteers have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure that young people are safe whilst involved in our care and programs. All children have the right to safety and security and the protection from physical, emotional, verbal and sexual abuse and neglect. TRY Children’s Services is a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and from people with a disability.
Industrial Agreement/Award Victorian Early Childhood Teachers and Educators Agreement 2016 (VECTEA)
Call Judith or Anastasia