Diploma Educators and Teachers – TRY Early Learning Casual Team
Organisation Try Australia Childrens Services
Closing date 19.01.2022
Primary role Diploma Qualified Educator
Position type Casual
Description Join our casual teams to work close to home, have flexibility and build your sessional kindergarten skills! TRY operates forty (40) kindergartens across greater Melbourne. We have strong bonds with the local communities and schools and provide children with an enjoyable and comprehensive early education. To learn more https://trycs.org.au/kindergarten-list/
We are seeking Diploma Educators and Teacher to join our Early Learning casual relief team with lots of work available!
- Are you a confident Diploma Educator or Early Learning Teacher or actively studying towards these qualifications?
- Would you like to earn extra money during term time?
- Can you be available at short notice to fill shifts when needed?
- Do you like working with the children – not so much the administration?
- Do people describe you as positive and energetic?
- Are you interested in working at all or some of our services:
- Check for the services close to you on this page: https://trycs.org.au/kindergarten-list/
- Eastern suburbs – kindergartens in cities of Kingston and Yarra Ranges
Yes! …. then we would love to hear from you
We can offer you
- Shifts available starting from February 2022
- Thorough induction and welcome
- Opportunities for short and longer-term secondments, as well as relief shifts
- Experience in sessional kinder if you are wanting to transition from child-care
- Supportive in-house Casual Team Coordinator
- Professional development and career advancement
- A community of passionate and like-minded ECEC professionals in our 40+ kindergartens and child care centres
How to applyApply through the Seek link: https://www.seek.com.au/job/55456953
- Upload your resume
- Upload our application form (completed) as your cover letter - https://sparkways.org.au/uploads/documents/Sparkways-Applicaton-Form-Dec-2021.docx
Documents that you will be required to have are
- VIT registration, Diploma or Certificate III level Early Childhood qualifications
- First Aid and CPR up to date
- Mandatory Reporting certificate up to date
- Currently hold or willing to obtain an international Police Clearance if you have arrived in Australia after 2011
Any questions? Email /call Rain in the People & Culture team
- 0484 342 359
The TRY difference At TRY, we’re more than just an early learning and care provider. As a non-denominational, not-for-profit organisation we work with communities to improve the life chances of children and young people facing adversity. We do this by helping them to achieve great educational and employment outcomes through our youth mentoring and employment pathway programs, as well as supporting vulnerable families to access early learning. When you join TRY you’re joining an organisation with a 137-year strong history of making a meaningful difference to the lives chances of children and young people. Are you ready to make a difference? Learn more here: https://trycs.org.au/
Child safety and inclusiveness TRY Australia Children’s Services and all our Centres are committed to child safety. The protection and wellbeing of children and young persons is reflected in our zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff and volunteers have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure that young people are safe whilst involved in our care and programs. All children have the right to safety and security and the protection from physical, emotional, verbal and sexual abuse and neglect.TRY Australia Children’s Services is a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and from people with a disability.
Industrial Agreement/Award Victorian Early Childhood Teachers and Educators Agreement 2020 (VECTEA)