Diploma or Cert III Qualified .
Organisation Livingston Kindergarten
For Provider Livingston Kindergarten INC
Closing date 04.06.2021
Primary role Diploma Qualified Educator
Position type Part-time
About the Centre/Service Sessional Committee run Kindergarten in Highett
Work Days of the Role Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
Hours of Work of the Role Tuesday 11am - 2pm Wednesday & Friday 8.15am - 4.15pm
Description Livingston Kinder is part of a community hub in Livingston Street Highett. It is a modern, bright well resourced centre with 3 x 4 year old groups and 2 x 3 year old groups. We run an extended care program to support our kindergarten community. We are looking for a dynamic educator to work as the third educator in one of our 4 year old groups. Tasks & responsibilities
- Build and maintain positive relationships with children, families, educators, staff and management to deliver best outcomes for families and children
- Contribute to the educational program as part of the Team and the Kindergarten as a whole to provide a high-quality program for all children
- Assist with the smooth running of the room in line with relevant regulations, policies and procedures .
- Work as part of a team to create a safe, supportive, stimulating and educational environment for all children
- Promote positive, comforting and nurturing relationships with children
Additional Requirements Protecting Children - Mandatory reporting Module.
Industrial Agreement/Award Victorian Early Childhood Teachers and Educators Agreement 2016 (VECTEA)