Early Childhood Educator
Organisation UNITING (VICTORIA AND TASMANIA) LIMITED
Closing date 01.09.2022
Primary role Certificate III Educator
Position type Part-time
- Leading early learning cluster
- Salary packaging available
- Part-time, ongoing positions available
- Orbost Early Learning Service
- Developing strong relationships with children at the service
- Assist with the implementation of a play-based learning environment responsive to children’s interest, strengths, and abilities
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of programs which reflect the emerging skills and interests of children
- Developing strong relationships that support and partner with families, and the community
- Complying with the Uniting Early Learning policies and procedures
- Working with other staff towards continuous improvement in the service’s operations.
- An understanding and knowledge of early childhood development
- Ability to assist in the provision of a developmentally appropriate program for the children, in partnership with other educators, families and children
- An ability to plan, reflect, work and manage time effectively with minimal supervision
- Reasonable knowledge and understanding of the National Law and Regulations.
- Cover letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current resume (no more than 3 pages).
Industrial Agreement/Award Children’s Services Award 2010