Early Childhood Educators
- Dunstan Reserve – 72 children per day in an age-based room setting
- Mitchell Street - 35 children per day and is a multi-aged Centre
- Tinning Street - 35 children per day and is a multi-age Centre
- North West Brunswick Kindergarten (NWBK) offering 3- and 4-year-old sessional kindergarten, including integrated Italian program.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- We care - We're family-friendly and you can receive discounted childcare
- Professional development - Focus on professional development and training
- Engaging space – Our premises and ample gardens offer children a wealth of play areas and imaginative fun.
- Language programs - Italian and French programs
- Aboriginal pedagogy is embedded across our centres
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
ABOUT THE ROLES:We are seeking experienced Early Childhood Educators to join MCCCC. You will be as dedicated to early childhood education and as committed to achieving positive outcomes as we are.For a detailed position description, please email [email protected]For further information about MCCCC, please check out www.mcccc.com.au
ABOUT YOU:As an early childhood educator, you will demonstrate sound pedagogical knowledge, strong written & oral communication and the ability to develop respectful relationships with children, families and the community. We are seeking educators who share our values in working as a team to continue to embed best practice across our centres.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Appropriate qualification as recognised by ACECQA (Diploma / Bachelor)
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis, CPR and Asthma Training, Current Working with Children Check
YOU WILL BE:
- An approachable, team player
- Proven understanding and working knowledge of the National Quality Standards, EYLF, VEYLDF and the Education and Care Services National Legislation.
- Ability to work successfully with a wide range of diverse families and early childhood professionals.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Proficient computer literacy skills