Early Childhood Educators – Certificate III
Organisation Child & Family Care Network (Bestchance)
Closing date 28.05.2021
Primary role Certificate III Educator
Position type Full-time
Location Armstrong Creek East
Description Join our passionate Armstrong Creek East team to utilise your skills and make a meaningful impact in the lives of children every day!
- Brand new, beautiful centre influenced by the Reggio Emilia approach
- Salary Packaging & FBT Exemption Benefits
- Make your mark in a supportive team!
You will stand out if you:
- hold a Diploma or Certificate III Early Childhood Education and Care qualified or equivalent
- are creative with an enthusiastic hands-on children’s approach
- love developing warm, respectful relationships with children and families
In return bestchance offers:
- competitive hourly rates with salary packaging
- Reggio Emilia training partnership opportunities
- flexibility within a supportive team
About us:bestchance Child Family Care is an independent, not-for-profit community organisation which has been providing high quality support to children and families since 1895. We have over 500 Staff Members and 100 Volunteers delivering a range of educational programs accredited under the Department of Education and Training. These programs include Early Childhood Learning and Development for children under the age of five and Primary Education for children with social/emotional and learning difficulties. These programs are complemented by a range of support services for parents and families such as Early Childhood Intervention and Family Support Services. bestchance can also support you to upskill to Diploma from Certificate III through our RTO offering and has an Allied Health service that supports early intervention approaches. bestchance Child Family Care provides a supportive environment to grow, nurture and develop strong bonds with children and families.
Applications:Please email your Covering Letter and Resume to email@example.com For more information regarding this position please contact our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org Bestchance We are committed to implementing and adhering to the Child Safe standards including the development and implementation of people practices that reduce the chance of child abuse within the organisation, for which we advocate zero tolerance.
Industrial Agreement/Award Victorian Early Childhood Teachers and Educators Agreement 2016 (VECTEA)