Early Childhood Educators
Organisation Swinburne Children's Centre
For Provider Various Centres
Closing date 12.08.2021
Primary role Diploma Qualified Educator
Position type Full-time
About the Centre/Service Lilydale Community Childcare Inc trading as Swinburne Children's Centre is a community based not-for-profit, organisation. We currently operate 4 Early Learning Services within the Eastern Suburbs. Two in Croydon. One in Wantirna and our new purpose built Centre in Lilydale.
Work Days of the Role Monday - Friday
Hours of Work of the Role 6.30am - 6.30pm
Description We are looking for experienced, motivated, passionate, and dedicated individuals to join our team working 37.5 hours per week. The successful candidates will have a strong focus on quality care and education for children, the drive to develop relationships with families and be passionate about creative learning environment for our children, families and community. In return, we offer you:
- The opportunity to work within a progressive and forward-thinking organisation that is not for profit and is all about our people and children
- A rewarding and empowering role, that enables you to learn and grow with support from dedicated and talented professionals
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing career development and support
- Must hold a Diploma in Early Childhood Education or Cert3 in children services (ACECQA approved)
- Hold current First Aid, CPR & Anaphylaxis
- Prior experience working in a long day care centre.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates.
- Current Working with Children's Check.
- Protecting children- mandatory reporting certificate
Industrial Agreement/Award Children’s Services Award 2010
apply via email to email@example.com