Early Childhood Educators
Organisation Swinburne Children's Centre
For Provider Various Centres
Closing date 31.12.2021
Primary role Diploma Qualified Educator
Position type Full-time
About the Centre/Service Lilydale Community Childcare Inc trading as Swinburne Children's Centre is a community based not-for-profit, organisation. We currently operate 4 Early Learning Services within the Eastern Suburbs. Two in Croydon. One in Wantirna and our new purpose built service in Lilydale.
Work Days of the Role Monday - Friday
Hours of Work of the Role 6.30am - 6.30pm
Description We are looking for experienced, motivated, passionate, and dedicated individuals to join our team working 37.5 hours per week. The successful candidates will have a strong focus on quality care and education for children and the drive to develop relationships with families. In return, we offer you:
- The opportunity to work within a progressive and forward-thinking organisation that is not for profit and is all about our people and children
- A rewarding and empowering role, that enables you to learn and grow with support from dedicated and talented professionals
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing career development and support
- Must hold a Diploma in Early Childhood Education or Cert3 in children services (ACECQA approved)
- Hold current First Aid, CPR & Anaphylaxis
- Prior experience working in a long day care centre.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates.
- Current Working with Children's Check.
- Protecting children- mandatory reporting certificate
Industrial Agreement/Award Children’s Services Award 2010
apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org