Early Childhood Teacher
Closing date 27.10.2021
Primary role Early Childhood Teacher
Position type Full-time
About the Centre/Service Pipsqueaks Early Learning Centre in Lara is part of a larger not-for-profit organisation called genU. At Pipsqueaks we believe in providing an environment that will allow children to live and learn to the best of their potential. We provide learning opportunities that will engage and build success for life, all the while with a smile on their face.
Work Days of the Role Monday to Friday
Hours of Work of the Role Full Time Hours
Hey YOU!We are offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate Early Childhood Teacher to work full-time in our 3 to 4-year-old program. As an Early Childhood Teacher at Pipsqueaks you will have:
- A Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or an ACECQA approved education qualification and current VIT registration.
- Extensive knowledge of the VEYLDF and experience planning and implementing quality programs for 3-4 year olds.
- Sound knowledge of the Children's Services Act and Regulations, National Quality Standards and Victorian Child Safe Standards and Child Protection obligations.
What can we offer you?Become part of the larger genU family providing professional development and career opportunities. genU welcomes diversity, including diversity of race, culture, spirituality, gender, age, identity, ability and sexuality. We are committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment for all and living the values of genU each and every day.
- 10 weeks leave in line with school terms
- Salary sacrifice so you can have more money in your pockets now instead of waiting until tax time!
- 13 hours per week non contact planning time
- Remuneration in line with the VECTEA
- Free onsite staff parking
- Paid parental leave for primary carers after 12 months of employment
- Ongoing training, support and development for all staff
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program with a focus on overall well-being including dietitian and financial assistance services
- Work related registration renewals and first aid training will be paid for
Qualifications A Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or an ACECQA approved education qualification and current VIT registration.
Requirements VIT Registration
Industrial Agreement/Award Other
Salary Other In line with VECTEA Remuneration
Apply via our website https://applynow.net.au/jobs/GENU1568