Early Childhood Teacher- 3 Year Old
We are looking to employ a Bachelor qualified educator to lead our funded 3-year-old group. The successful applicant will be responsible for planning and implementing a child and family driven program underpinned by the Early Years Learning Framework, and National Quality Standards and Regulations whilst undertaking critical reflection, and maintaining the expected documentation.
We are looking for someone who is conscientious, flexible, passionate, organised, enthusiastic, and a collaborative team member.
Applicants must have experience in implementing effective health and hygiene practices, including meeting all early childhood regulations relating to medical management plans, risk management plans, policies, and procedures.
We have a small, dedicated team of educators, who support one another and would love to find someone just as passionate and innovative, with a natural desire to share ideas with colleagues. You will be supported by an experienced educational director, and an administration person, to continue to help you develop and grow as an educator.
Employment conditions are in accordance with the industry VECTEA agreement, with continued professional support and training throughout the year.
In addition to standard weekly hours we hold two paid whole team meetings per term which all staff are requested to attend.
Successful applicants will have:
- Experience working within a kindergarten or long day care environment
- Have excellent communication skills, and be able to form positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues
- Have a good understanding of the National and Victorian Early Years Learning Frameworks, National Quality Standards and National Regulations
- Current First Aid, Asthma, Anaphylaxis and Police check
- Working with Children’s check
- Knowledge of the Child Safe standards