Early Childhood Teacher- Laurel St Whittlesea
Organisation Try Australia Childrens Services
Closing date 24.01.2022
Primary role Early Childhood Teacher
Position type Part-time
Description Join us to spark curious, creative & confident children as Teachers in our Laurel St Kindergarten (Whittlesea) service.
Learn more: https://trycs.org.au/
We want to meet you:
- Are you a Teacher, preferably with sessional kindergarten experience?
- Is Whittlesea a good location for you?
- Do people describe you as positive and energetic?
- Are you seeking part-time work with time off over the term breaks?
- Do you want to work in a kindergarten close to home?
- Can you contribute to a friendly team?
- Would you like to join a community of passionate and like-minded ECEC professionals?
- Do you want career progression opportunities, while also working close to your community?
Yes! …. then we would love to hear from you
How to applyApply by sending through your CV and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email your resume
- Email completed application form - download a blank form here: https://sparkways.org.au/uploads/documents/Sparkways-Applicaton-Form-Dec-2021.docx
Any questions?Email /call Rain in the People & Culture team
- 0484 342 359
Available positions:More roles will become available – enter your availability on the application form and we will match you to positions that may be a good fit for you
- Laurel St, Teacher, 3yo group, 5 hrs pw, Friday 8.30-1.30,
- Laurel St, Teacher, 4yo group, 20 hrs pw, Monday-Thursday 8.30-1.30
Lighting the spark...We are Sparkways (formerly TRY), a Social Purpose organisation supporting children and young people since 1883. Trusted by thousands of families, we work together to spark curious, creative and confident children through our 40+ high quality Early Childhood Education and Care kindergartens, preschools and childcare centres. Will you join with us in our commitment to change lives – every single day? Learn more: https://sparkways.org.au
COVID-19 Vaccination MandateFrom 18 October 2021, at least partial COVID-19 vaccination will be mandatory for all Early Childhood Educators and Teachers. All successful applicants will be required to provide proof of their vaccination status or approved medical exemption before being offered a position.
Child safety and inclusivenessSparkways and all our services are committed to child safety. The protection and wellbeing of children and young persons is reflected in our zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff and volunteers have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure that young people are safe whilst involved in our care and programs. All children have the right to safety and security and the protection from physical, emotional, verbal and sexual abuse and neglect. Sparkways is a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and from people with a disability.
Industrial Agreement/Award Victorian Early Childhood Teachers and Educators Agreement 2020 (VECTEA)