Early Childhood Teachers
Organisation Hume City Council
Closing date 19.10.2021
Primary role Early Childhood Teacher
Position type Full-time
Description * Salary in accordance with Qualifications and Experience * Multiple positions available Hume City Council Children's Service's department is seeking suitably qualified Early Childhood Teachers to lead the development of innovative children's educational programs in collaboration with staff, families and children. You will be responsible for developing and mentoring educators whilst overseeing the day to day running of service operations. This will include planning, implementing and evaluating programs for children and creating inclusive, secure and interactive learning environments. Sound knowledge of current theory in practice, pedagogy and contemporary early years reforms will compliment Council's Children's Services team Ability to lead and motivate a team, along with knowledge and experience in meeting the regulatory requirements of all relevant legislation and guidelines is essential. If you are seeking a challenging and exciting new opportunity within a Child Safe organisation that can offer you career progression, great working conditions along with a supportive and inclusive leadership team, then this is the career for you! Victorian Early Childhood Teacher Financial Incentives Program You could be eligible for:
- a financial incentive of between $9,000 to $50,000
- relocation support to take up a teaching position at a selected service delivering Three-Year-Old Kindergarten
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team to actively support the implementation and evaluation of a high quality innovative, and contemporary child-centred kindergarten program.
- Ability to implement inclusive and responsive programs to support your work with vulnerable children and families from a wide range of cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Passionate about leading in the Early Years space through genuine and positive interactions with children and families enhanced by reflective practice, early years policies and learning frameworks.
- A strong understanding of contemporary Child Safe Standards and a commitment to honouring the rights of the child.
Industrial Agreement/Award Other