Educator – Cert III, Diploma or ECT
One Tree Community Services Inc.
Lunch care relief
About the Centre/Service
Seabrook Kindergarten has the best of both worlds. There’s a natural, sustainable and fun outdoor environment and plenty of space indoors for learning, experimenting and creating.Our talented team of educators are focused on children’s learning and well-being as well as encouraging close partnerships with families. We love working with the community to provide diverse programs for local children. we are a 66 place integrated early childhood service offering sessional 3-year old and 4-year old kindergarten.
Work Days of the Role
Mondays and Thursdays
Hours of Work of the Role
12pm - 2pm
What you’ll bring
What you’ll do
- Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelor degree in Early childhood
- A valid working with children card
- Experience working in early childhood education
- A bright personality and good energy
- A willingness to learn and grow as part of the team
What you’ll receive
- You will be able to recognise and develop the strengths in children and your team
- You will be able to build positive relationships with peers, families, and children
- You will have a strong understanding of the Children's Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- You will have passion and enthusiasm and will want to have fun
One Tree is a national not for profit offering early childhood education, out of school hours care, community services, registered early childhood training, and professional support. As a team, we’re determined to lead, meet the challenge, and work together. That’s how we turn challenges into possibilities for children and families, every single day.Our diverse team is 800+ strong and work in all corners of our country. From regional towns to remote communities and cities, we’re proud to provide 53 services in the places that need it most. If you’re looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, then One Tree is the place to be.
- Access to our childcare discount
- Rewards for every year you spend at One Tree. Including extra leave, Qantas frequent flyer points and more
- Complimentary uniforms
- Professional development tailored to you
Please send us a cover letter along with your updated resume to apply for this amazing opportunity. Call us on (03) 8311 6203 or click to view our website: www.onetree.org.au for more information.
One Tree is committed to equal opportunity, child safety and workplace diversity. We encourage a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we work with. Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply
Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelor degree in Early childhood
Children’s Services Award 2010
One Tree Recruitment