Educators –Certificate III – TRY Eynesbury Kindergarten
Organisation Try Australia Childrens Services
Closing date 04.10.2021
Primary role Certificate III Educator
Position type Part-time
About the Centre/Service We are TRY Early Learning and as part of a Social Purpose organisation we have a vision to create a meaningful difference in the lives of children. We strive to provide ALL children with access to high quality Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC). The kindergarten at Eynesbury Primary School is co-located on the site of Eynesbury Primary School. Our kindergarten is a vibrant, state-of-the art learning space for three and four year olds. Consisting of two thirty-three place rooms, our indoor and large outdoor spaces have been thoughtfully designed to support and inspire a wide range of open-ended learning activities and experiences. To learn more https://trycs.org.au/kindergartenlist/eynesbury-kindergarten/
- Eynesbury Kindergarten
- Experienced Certificate III Educators needed
- VECTEA work conditions
- Support high quality education and care
- Join a team that will value your contribution
- Certificate III Educator – 4 yr olds – Yellow Group – Mon, Wed, Fri - 8.30 to 1.30 – 18.75 hours per week
- Certificate III Educator – 4 yr olds – Blue Group – Tue & Thu 8.30 to 4.00 – 17.5 hours per week
The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate
- Proficiency in early years’ care and education
- Energy, positivity and great working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Diploma or Certificate III qualifications
How to applyApply through the online link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K2VZ2TR
- You will be asked to:
- Upload your current resume
- Prepare to respond to the following questions:
- What would the Teacher you work with say are your biggest strengths?
- What is your teaching philosophy?
- Why are you in interested in this position and for working for TRY Australia?
- Please refer to our original advertisement on the ELAA Job Board -https://elaa.org.au/job/educators-certificate-iii-try-eynesbury-kindergarten/
- Email /call Judith or Anastasia in the People & Culture team
- 0437 942 438
We can offer you
- Recognition as a valued colleague working together to provide learning to ALL children
- A supportive workplace with opportunities for professional development
- Attendance at our Annual TRY Conference
- The opportunity to belong to an organisation with strong values, ethics and commitment to children and the ECEC workforce
- Career progression opportunities
About TRY Australia Early LearningTRY Australia is an independent, non-denominational, social enterprise focused on giving young people, individuals and families opportunities to reach their potential. Our social businesses and programs cover three main areas: promoting universal access to early learning and childcare, providing accredited youth mentoring and training, and creating opportunities for employment pathways.
Learn more here:https://trycs.org.au/ https://trycs.org.au/kindergartenlist/eynesbury-kindergarten/
Child safety and inclusivenessTRY Australia Children’s Services and all our Centres are committed to child safety. The protection and wellbeing of children and young persons is reflected in our zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff and volunteers have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure that young people are safe whilst involved in our care and programs. All children have the right to safety and security and the protection from physical, emotional, verbal and sexual abuse and neglect. TRY Australia Children’s Services is a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and from people with a disability.
Industrial Agreement/Award Victorian Early Childhood Teachers and Educators Agreement 2020 (VECTEA)
Call Judith or Anastasia