Educators – new child care centre – Carrum Downs – Full-time & Part-time positions
- Are you an experienced Diploma or Certificate III qualified Educator?
- Do you have 2 or more years of expertise in planning and providing complex care?
- Would you like to be part of the founding team of a new centre?
- Do people describe you as positive and energetic?
Yes! …. then we would love to hear from you
We can offer you
- A warm welcome as a valuable member of the new team
- Influence on the culture and practice of the centre
- A secure, permanent, full time job
- Professional development and career advancement
- Rosters available four weeks in advance
- Workplace close to home in the heart of Carrum Downs
- Discounted child care available for your kids
- A community of passionate and like-minded ECEC professionals in our 40+ kindergartens and child care centres
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Proficiency in early years’ care and education
- Deep knowledge of the Quality Framework
- Expertise in planning with all age-groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energy, positivity and great working relationships
- Great references from your previous employers
How to apply
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us
- Your resume
- a completed application form: https://trycs.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Teacher-and-Educator-Application-Form-for-TRY-Australia-Childrens-Services-Jan-2021.docx
- a cover letter responding to the following questions:
- What would the Centre Director you work with say are your biggest strengths?
- What is your child care philosophy?
- Tell us why you are interested in this position?
Email /call Judith or Anastasia in the People & Culture team
- 0437 942 438
The Sparkways difference
At Sparkways (formerly TRY) we’re more than just an early learning and care provider. As a non-denominational, not-for-profit organisation we work with communities to improve the life chances of children and young people facing adversity. We do this by helping them to achieve great educational and employment outcomes through our youth mentoring and employment pathway programs, as well as supporting vulnerable families to access early learning.
When you join Sparkways you’re joining an organisation with a 137 year strong history of making a meaningful difference to the lives chances of children and young people. Are you ready to make a difference?
Learn more here: https://try.org.au/
Child safety and inclusiveness
TRY Australia Children’s Services and all our Centres are committed to child safety. The protection and wellbeing of children and young persons is reflected in our zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff and volunteers have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure that young people are safe whilst involved in our care and programs. All children have the right to safety and security and the protection from physical, emotional, verbal and sexual abuse and neglect.
TRY Australia Children’s Services is a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and from people with a disability.