Financial and Service Manager
Organisation Community Kinders Plus Inc.
For Provider Community Kinders Plus
Closing date 08.08.2022
Primary role Other
Position type Full-time
About the Centre/Service Community Kinders Plus (CKP) is a Place Based, Not for Profit Early Years Manager which began operation in 2012. CKP manages 22 kindergartens across Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula. Our core values are providing excellence in education and care, research and innovation, leadership in exemplary practice in the early years and health and wellbeing. CKP advocates to lead the way in the early childhood sector, be forever curious; professional and honest in everything we do; work together to achieve success; be positive and take pride in what we do, and appreciate the value everyone brings.
Work Days of the Role Monday to Friday
Hours of Work of the Role 38 hours per week
Description About the roleWe are seeking an experienced and professional Financial and Services Manager to join our team in an ongoing role of 38 hours per week, with some flexibility regarding times over 5 days per week.Ideally suited to someone with 3 to 5 years’ experience in managing all aspects of a finance department, preparation of reports on the financial status of the organisation and providing a consistently high standard of customer service to families and kindergartens.You must be self-motivated and detail-oriented, with strong technical and organisational skills and the ability to be part of a collaborative, dynamic team environment.The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Payroll processing and reconciliation, including work cover, superannuation and Services Australia parent leave payments.
- Management of all accounts payable.
- Reconciliation of all accounts.
- Reporting to the CEO and/or the Operations Manager.
- Reporting to and attendance at Board meetings as requested.
- The engagement and payment of all necessary insurance.
- Oversee and support the Accounts Receivable Officer.
- Manage cashflow documentation and other account requests.
- Corporate cards administration and reconciliation.
- Assist the auditors with the annual external audit.
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors
- Facilitate the necessary tasks to ensure that correspondence is mailed and filed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Oversee the processing and receipting monies received and communicate regularly with the Accounts Receivable and Debt Collection Officer.
- Accurately update and maintain database systems with customer personal information in particular staff files.
- Other duties as directed by the Operations Manager and/or CEO.
- Experience in Payroll (Advantage to have a working knowledge of ADP payroll systems.
- Working knowledge of Accounts Payable/Receivable and Debt Collection
- Knowledge and prior experience in XERO
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office, in particular, Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the early childhood sector.
Qualifications Minimum qualification - Certificate IV in Book KeepingMust have prior experience in managing and processing a payroll system
Industrial Agreement/Award Clerks – Private Sector Award 2010
Please send cover letter and resume's to Andre Jack