Japanese Language Teacher (Early Childhood)
Organisation Acacia Children's Centres - St Albans
Closing date 14.05.2021
Primary role Early Childhood Teacher
Position type Part-time
Location St Albans
About the Centre/Service Acacia Children's Centres is a not-for-profit community based organisation, we located in St Albans. We are an integrated Long Day Care and Kindergarten service. Our innovative educational program is delivered as an indoor/outdoor program which focusses on children learning through play and inquiry-based learning. Our team of educators are passionate and very supportive of each other including new team members.
Work Days of the Role Monday to Friday
Hours of Work of the Role Minimum 10 hours
Description We are looking for a part time Early Childhood Japanese Teacher About the Role:
- Part Time (10 hours per week PLUS could offer relief educator)
- A dual role as childcare educator and Japanese teacher would be an option.
- 2 years, casual or fixed-term contract
- Commencing immediately (May 2021)
- Dedicated and collaborative educators and leaders
- Wages will depend on experience and qualification, but generally range from $35.80/hour.
- Planning time, extensive professional development and all other entitlements offered by Acacia.
Qualifications About You:
- Have knowledge and experience in teaching Japanese
- Hold a Diploma of Early Childhood (or equivalent).
- You will need to be confident, enthusiastic and have a big personality.
- Working With Children check (WWCC) required and the right to work in Australia
- Possess current references
Additional Requirements For further information on the position or to submit your cover letter and CV, please email to email@example.com Acacia is committed to a Child Safe environment and we have extensive recruitment and screening processes in place.
Industrial Agreement/Award Educational Services (Teachers) Award 2010