Organisation KinderPlay Early Learning Centre ATF Affinity Investment Trust
For Provider KinderPlay Early Learning Centre
Closing date 20.06.2021
Primary role Other
Position type Part-time
Location Forest Hill
About the Centre/Service KinderPlay Early Learning Centre is an integrated childcare and kindergarten centre located in Forest Hill. We are committed to providing a diverse program to its learners within a dedicated, friendly and supportive team. Our Education and Care Service caters for up to 26 children in a family group setting, operating 8.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturday.
Work Days of the Role Monday, Thursday and Friday
Hours of Work of the Role 1pm to 6pm
Description We are currently seeking to employ a part-time Graduate or Diploma Qualified Early Childhood Educator to work with our intergrated childcare and kinder program. We are seeking an enthusiastic Educator who is passionate about early childhood education and education through play, whose educational philosophy aligns with the philosophy of the preschool, and works well within a team environment. The successful applicant will:
- Have the ability to support the 3yo and 4yo kinder program and EYLF; the continued development of a stimulating, positive and learning environment to encourage and support children’s development
- Be committed to providing high quality care and education to all children in a safe, nurturing, play based learning environment
- Have the ability to contribute to the planning cycle, observe and document children’s learning
- Show initiative and manage time effectively
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Form and maintain warm, caring, and respectful relationships with children, families, and staff
Qualifications Qualifications Applicants must have:
- Graduate or Diploma of Children's Services (Early Childhood)
- Current Level 2 First Aid training
- Current Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Valid Working with Children's Check
- National Police Check
- An understanding of the requirements of the (Victorian) Child Safe Standards.
- Knowledge of the Victorian and National Frameworks and Child Protection.
Requirements VIT Registration
Industrial Agreement/Award Children’s Services Award 2010