Organisation Inventors of the Future
For Provider Inventors of the Future
Closing date 23.07.2021
Primary role Early Childhood Teacher
Position type Full-time
About the Centre/Service Inventors of the Future is excited to announce the opening of the latest early learning centre located in Newport. Being a dynamically refined early learning centre allows us to understand the needs of our families, staff, centres, and most importantly our children. The centre incorporates an inviting feel extending to a wonderful working environment with a team culture and generous working conditions. Our team of educators are our most significant asset, whereby we foster a special culture where our staff's contribution is valued also supporting career progression and professional development.
Work Days of the Role Monday to Friday
Hours of Work of the Role 8.00 am to 4.00pm or 8.30am to 4.30pm (rotating shift)
Description Expressing yourself and being yourself is a huge part of children's wellbeing as they look at the world like anything is possible. Therefore valuing the support for children through creativity, passion and care offered by you is an important attribute to hold, which will form part of the “Inventors of the Future” team. The Centre is on the cusp of opening doors which is looking to hire an exceptional Kindergarten Teacher who has:
- Current VIT Registration
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis, CPR and Asthma Certificates
- Two years experience working within an early childhood setting (recommended but not essential).
- Ability to follow, provide direction and show initiative
- Passion, enthusiasm and a strong commitment to high quality care
- Passionate about providing quality learning environments for children.
- The ability to communicate with Families and Children exemplify a welcoming and positive attitude.
- National Quality Framework (NQF) and Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Child Protection Training
- Workplace Health & Safety issues
- The ability to form warm and responsive relationships with children
- Ability to work and contribute to various team environments you will be required to engage and provide a high-quality learning curriculum for all children and families.
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood)
Requirements VIT Registration
Industrial Agreement/Award Early Education Employees Agreement 2016 (EEEA)