Organisation Children's Protection Society Inc t/a Kids First Australia
Closing date 09.08.2021
Primary role Other
Position type Full-time
- Be part of our innovative and game changing early years services.
- Fulltime role in a dynamic and purposeful organisation
- Brand new double unit kindergarten in Bundoora
- Responsibility for the day to day operations of the kindergarten
- Leadership of the educators
- Provide a program of education and care based on strengths, dispositions, skills and interests of the children which will evolve from observations, feedback from parents, the inclusion of the broader community and other written records.
- Ensuring the program adheres to the agreed centre philosophy as well as the Code of Conduct.
- Organising the indoor and outdoor environment, including the safety and rotation of equipment
- Ensuring that transition times are smooth, calm and purposeful.
- Support the implementation of the Kids First early years model – full training provided.
- Early Childhood Degree qualification as recognised by ACECQA.
- Proven ability to work in a cohesive team environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of child development (3-6 years old)
- Experience in working in partnership with other services and agencies.
- Demonstrate personal values aligned with Kids First organisational values.
- Proven skill and experience in working in an early education and care setting.
- Sound knowledge of legislation, policy and frameworks relation to early education and care services
- Experience in providing leadership and management.
- Be part of a collaborative and outcomes focused culture of an independent, not-for-profit organisation that has a legacy of more than 120 years community service
- Take home an attractive salary with the option to salary package to increase take home pay
- Have access to flexible work options and our staff wellbeing program.
- Portable long services leave
Qualifications Bachelor or Masters in Early Childhood Education as recognised by ACECQA.
Requirements VIT Registration
Industrial Agreement/Award Victorian Early Childhood Teachers and Educators Agreement 2016 (VECTEA)