Room Leader – Babies Room – Showgrounds Children’s Centre
Organisation TRY Australia Children's Services
Closing date 31.05.2021
Primary role Child Care Room Leader
Position type Full-time
About the Centre/Service We are TRY Early Learning and as part of a Social Purpose organisation we have a vision to create a meaningful difference in the lives of children. We strive to provide ALL children with access to high quality Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC). We are seeking like-minded Diploma level Early Childhood Educators to join our permanent team at Showgrounds Children’s Centre, Flemington and become part of the TRY Children Services team with over 40 Childcare Centres and Kindergartens in metro Melbourne.
We want to meet you
- Do you have a completed Early Childhood Diploma?
- Do you have experience and leadership in the Babies' Room?
- Is the Showgrounds Children’s Centre in Flemington a good location for you?
- Are you skilled, confident, conscientious and playful as a child care worker?
- Do you get great feedback on your ability to care for and engage with babies?
- Do people describe you as positive, energetic and great to work with?
- Are you seeking a career pathway within a leading Children’s Services team?
We can offer you
- A secure, permanent, full time position in a growing centre
- Recognition as a valued colleague working together to provide learning to ALL children
- A supportive workplace with opportunities for professional development
- All the usual benefits, including monthly RDO
- The opportunity to belong to an organisation with strong values, ethics and commitment to children and the ECEC workforce
How to apply
- Send your resume & completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a cover letter or email responding to the following questions:
- Tell us why you are interested in this position?
- Tell us what makes you a great educator in the babies room?
- Application form link - https://trycs.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Teacher-and-Educator-Application-Form-for-TRY-Australia-Childrens-Services-Jan-2021.docx
- Interviews will start from this week – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Any questions?Email /call Judith or Anastasia in the People & Culture team
About TRY Australia Children’s ServicesTRY Australia is an independent, non-denominational, social enterprise focused on giving young people, individuals and families opportunities to reach their potential. Our social businesses and programs cover three main areas: promoting universal access to early learning and childcare, providing accredited youth mentoring and training, and creating opportunities for employment pathways. Learn more here: https://trycs.org.au/
Child safety and inclusivenessTRY Children’s Services and all our Centres are committed to child safety. The protection and wellbeing of children and young persons is reflected in our zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff and volunteers have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure that young people are safe whilst involved in our care and programs. All children have the right to safety and security and the protection from physical, emotional, verbal and sexual abuse and neglect. TRY Children’s Services is a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and from people with a disability.
Industrial Agreement/Award Children’s Services Award 2010
Call Judith or Anastasia