Rural Educational Leader
Organisation UNITING (VICTORIA AND TASMANIA) LIMITED
Closing date 28.09.2021
Primary role Early Childhood Teacher
Position type Part-time
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Part-time (56 hrs. per fortnight) Maximum term position until June 2022
- Maternity Leave position
- Based in Horsham, travel required across Horsham, West Wimmera, Yarriambiak, Hindmarsh and Buloke local government areas.
- Provide educational mentoring to assist teaching staff with planning and programming at Early Learning Services.
- Share a high-level teaching knowledge and skills to assist teaching staff to achieve the services goals.
- Use coaching and mentoring methods to develop reflective practices in educators and encourage the use of new learning strategies.
- Identify areas of improvement and support the educators in the area of planning.
- Contribute to the development and wellbeing of all persons at the service and be responsive to the needs of the community.
- Early Childhood Teacher qualification as per the Education and Care Services National Regulations and the Children Services Regulations of Victoria
- Knowledge of and experience in the application of approved learning frameworks
- Current Driver License, National Police record check and Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates preferred
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description).
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Requirements VIT Registration
Industrial Agreement/Award Victorian Early Childhood Teachers and Educators Agreement 2020 (VECTEA)