Teachers and Educators for new Kindergarten – Footscray
Organisation Try Australia Childrens Services
Closing date 20.01.2022
Primary role Certificate III Educator
Position type Part-time
Description Join us to spark curious, creative & confident children at the new Billy Button Children’s Centre in Footscray - https://sparkways.org.au/centres/billybutton-childrens-centre
We want to meet you:
- Is Footscray a good location for you?
- Are you excited to help set the standards in a new kindergarten?
- Would you like to work with experienced and supportive Directors and Area Managers?
- Do you bring proficiency, confidence and creativity to the children and their families?
- Would you like to join a community of passionate and like-minded ECEC professionals in our 40+ kindergartens and child care centres
Yes! …. then we would love to hear from you
How to apply
- Download and complete the application form
- Email your resume and application form to email@example.com
- Teacher, 4yo Group 1, 22.5 hrs pw, Tue & Thu 8.30-4.00- Job No 22K52
- Teacher, 4yo Group 2, 22.5 hrs pw, Mon, Wed & Fri 8.30-1.30-Job No 22K55
- Teacher, 3yo Group 1, 7.5 hrs pw, Tue 9.00-2.00- Job No 22K57
- Teacher, 3yo Group 2, 7.5 hrs pw, Thu 9.00-2.00- Job No- 22K59
- Cert III Educator, 4yo Group 1, 17.5 hrs pw, Tue & Thu 8.30-4.00- Job No 22K53
- Cert III Educator, 4yo Group 2, 18.75 hrs pw, Mon, Wed & Fri 8.30-1.30- Job No 22K56
- Cert III Educator, 3yo Group 1, 6.25 hrs pw, Tue 9.00-2.00- Job No 22K58
- Cert III Educator, 3yo Group 2, 6.25 hrs pw, Thu 9.00-2.00- Job No 22K60
Any questions?Email /call Judith in the People & Culture team
Lighting the spark...We are Sparkways (formerly TRY), a Social Purpose organisation supporting children and young people since 1883. Trusted by thousands of families, we work together to spark curious, creative and confident children through our 40+ high quality Early Childhood Education and Care kindergartens, preschools and childcare centres. Will you join with us in our commitment to change lives – every single day? Learn more: https://sparkways.org.au
COVID-19 Vaccination MandateCOVID-19 vaccination is mandatory for all Early Childhood Educators and Teachers. All successful applicants will be required to provide proof of their vaccination status or approved medical exemption before being offered a position.
Child safety and inclusivenessSparkways and all our services are committed to child safety. The protection and wellbeing of children and young persons is reflected in our zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff and volunteers have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure that young people are safe whilst involved in our care and programs. All children have the right to safety and security and the protection from physical, emotional, verbal and sexual abuse and neglect. Sparkways is a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and from people with a disability.
Industrial Agreement/Award Victorian Early Childhood Teachers and Educators Agreement 2020 (VECTEA)
Email /call Judith in the People & Culture team