08 OctCOVID-19 Mandatory Vaccinations Directions
On 7 October 2021, the Chief Health Officer issued a Public Health Order applying to services in the early childhood education and care sector, the COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Specified Facilities) Directions (No 6). These directions replace the previously released directions (No 5) and (No 4).
Frequently asked questions
To support the sector to implement mandatory vaccinations, ELAA has developed an information sheet of Frequently Asked Questions to be available on its COVID-19 resources page. The information sheet of questions covers issues such as:
- Who does the public health order apply to?
- What are the employer responsibilities?
- What are the timeframes for implementation of the order?
- What evidence is the employer required to collect.
The information sheet can be found by CLICKING HERE .
Templates and additional industrial relations resources
Template letters to be available for member download include:
- Public Health Order notification template (docx). Recommended to issue to all staff and volunteers between 6 October 2021
- Unvaccinated worker template letter (docx). Available shortly.