16 OctApplications for WorkSafe Wellbeing Trial extended to 31 October
***The deadline to join the WorkSafe Wellbeing Support Trial has been extended again – you now have until October 31 to register your interest.***
If you are experiencing stress and anxiety in your workplace as a result of COVID-19, free confidential help is available.
If you or your staff members are experiencing stress and anxiety in your early childhood education and care (ECEC) workplace as a result of COVID-19, free confidential help is now available by joining the WorkSafe Wellbeing Support Trial.
The trial – a collaboration between ELAA, WorkSafe Victoria and Injurynet – will connect you with the right support, advice and tools to help you manage mental health at your workplace.
ELAA strongly encourages ECEC services who think they may need this support to enquire further about the trial By OCTOBER 31. The trial provides up to four telehealth sessions with a mental health professional; it is confidential and free.
Injurynet is an independent network of mental health professionals that provide health and wellbeing support to prevent and reduce the impact of injury and illness in the workplace. Information you share with Injurynet is private and confidential.
This trial will help WorkSafe understand if this service is meeting your needs and how it’s helping you. WorkSafe and your employer will not see your personal details.
WorkSafe are seeking people to participate in the trial that are:
- currently working
- experiencing increased work-related stress and anxiety as a result of COVID-19
- no active claims
- no access to EAP or other mental health support services through work.
- This temporary service is available to a limited number of eligible people only.
- If you’re eligible, you can receive up to four sessions with a mental health professional. (it is not designed for long term use)
- This service is not connected to the claims process and using it does not initiate or impact any future claims.
- This trial is optional and you may stop using it at any time without completing all four sessions.
- Your employer and WorkSafe will not know that you’ve used this service. Injurynet will not share identifiable information with your employer or WorkSafe.
- You will need to contact the service by October 31 to start accessing support.
Contact Injurynet by 31 October
P: 1300 945 675