01 MarInformation sessions and webinars: Child Safe Standards and Reportable Conduct Scheme
The Commission for Children and Young People regularly hold information sessions about the Child Safe Standards and Reportable Conduct Scheme. These sessions are designed for people who lead and drive child safety within their organisations. They provide an overview to help you create a child safe organisation that:
• properly prevents, reports and responds to child abuse and harm
• meets the legal obligations of the Standards and the Scheme.
You should attend one of these sessions if:
• your organisation must comply with the Standards or the Scheme
• you are a child safety leader. Your role includes leading the development or implementation of child safety policies and processes in your organisation.
These roles may include:
- Child Safety Officers
- Governance or Compliance Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Committee of Management members
- Heads of organisations (such as CEOs or Principal Officers), who have specific legal obligations under the Scheme.
PLEASE NOTE: The sessions are not designed for general staff members and volunteers to attend as professional development.
For information about upcoming information and webinars CLICK HERE .