11 AugKeep up-to-date with your service management obligations during COVID-19
There’s been a lot of changes to funding and operating rules for ECEC providers in Victoria since Stage 4 restrictions were introduced to metropolitan Melbourne and stage 3 restrictions returned to regional Victoria. The ELAA team constantly monitors and reviews funding and operating policy from both the Victorian and Australian Governments. As a result we have added or updated the following topics on our coronavirus (COVID-19) Frequently Asked Questions page :
- Additional financial supports for services affected under by stage three and four restrictions in Victoria
- Pandemic Leave disaster payment
- update on financial support for unfunded three-year-old programs in Vic
- support for funded kindergartens under state 3 in regional Victoria
- support for services closed due to recording a positive case of COVID-19
- COVID SAFE plans
- the operational impacts of Stage 4 restrictions on ECEC services in Vic
- staying open
- working from home
- remote learning
- bush kinder
- permitted workers and services.
The FAQ page is accessible by members and the public while ELAA members needing even more tailored resources to assist with managing staffing, IR, OHS, and hygiene matters during COVID-19 can log into the Coronavirus Resources section of the My Membership Area on the ELAA website.