05 MayRemind your parents about Child Care Subsidy balancing deadlines
The Australian Department of Education, Skills and Employment (DESE) are encouraging providers and services to remind families about the next deadline for balancing Child Care Subsidy (CCS).
Two important deadlines fall on 30 June 2021:
- the second deadline for confirming 2018–19 income, and
- the first deadline for confirming 2019–20 income.
DESE have developed a short video to explain:
- the two deadlines on 30 June 2021
- the consequences if families miss deadlines, and
- how you can help families not lose CCS.