Professional Learning and Development Opportunities for teachers, educators, management and approved providers
This year our professional learning and development sessions will focus on teacher wellbeing and Occupational Health and Safety in the early childhood service. Our one-day courses have content specific to the early childhood sector with experts sharing tools, strategies and systems to put in place to ensure a safe and positive workplace.
Seminars mapped to the NQS and APST and suitable for VIT PD requirements
Each seminar is mapped to the National Quality Standards (NQS) and Australian Professional Standards for Teachers (APST) and you will receive a certificate of completion that can be used as evidence in meeting your Victorian Institute of Teaching professional development requirements.
Upcoming sessions for Term 1 and Term 2 2020:
Safety – Not just child’s play
19 March 2020 – Keon Park – Postponed (Date TBC)
5 June 2020 – Melbourne CBD – Register Here
Programs specifically for Committees of Management
ELAA offers FREE training sessions specifically designed for employers (Committees of Management) and managers from early childhood services covering:
- an introduction to the roles and responsibilities of committees of management to ensure sound governance
- your role as:
– an Incorporated Association committee
– an Approved Provider and an early childhood funded service provider
– an employer of staff in an early childhood service
– a Manager of an early childhood service