Programs specifically for Committees of Management
ELAA offers FREE training sessions specifically designed for employers (Committees of Management) and managers from early childhood services covering:
- an introduction to the roles and responsibilities of committees of management to ensure sound governance
- your role as:
– an Incorporated Association committee
– an Approved Provider and an early childhood funded service provider
– an employer of staff in an early childhood service
– a Manager of an early childhood service
A diverse program for Early Childhood Education and Care professionals, approved providers and managers
Our program features some of Australia’s leading early childhood education and care experts. A wide range of topics is covered: from understanding the assessment and rating process, legislation, leadership, and OHS to wellbeing, planning and documentation. Sessions for 2020 coming soon.
Seminars mapped to the NQS and APST and suitable for VIT PD requirements
Each seminar is mapped to the National Quality Standards (NQS) and Australian Professional Standards for Teachers (APST) and you will receive a certificate of completion that can be used as evidence in meeting your Victorian Institute of Teaching professional development requirements.