ELAA Interim CEO, Tina Martin, comments in the Herald Sun on the importance of universal access to funded quality 3-year-old early learning programs.
Delegate registrations for the 2018 Early Childhood Education Conference are now open.
25 & 26 May, 2018 – Caulfield Racecourse
Early Learning Association Australia (ELAA) is pleased to announce the appointment of David Worland as ELAA’s new Chief Executive Officer (CEO)…
- Universal access to funding for two years of (non-compulsory) kindergarten.
- Greater investment in early learning infrastructure.
- Better professional development, resources and a new EBA for early learning educators.
- Measures to increase children’s access and participation in kindergarten.
- Improved safety, wellbeing and mental health support for kindergarten and childcare workers and children.
These are the five key recommendations to the Victorian Government contained in the Early Learning Association Australia (ELAA) 2018-19 Budget Submission.