25 MayMembership renewals opened Monday 29 May
Renewing your ELAA membership provides you with continued access to fantastic member benefits, including:
- access to quality member only resources, templates and videos
- discounted professional development and consultancy services
- member discounts on essential publications such as an annual subscription to the new and improved PolicyWorks Catalogue and more.
Your continued membership not only gives you access to the right Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) service management advice, resources, and news; it also means ELAA can continue to ensure your voice is heard on key matters of policy, regulation, funding, and Industrial Relations.
In recent times ELAA has made sure your voice has reached regulators and politicians on matters such as:
- the Victoria Pre-prep reform
- the terms of reference for the Federal Productivity Commission review of Australia’s Early Childhood Education and Care sector
- extending access to ECEC for Indigenous Australian children from 24 to 36 hours per fortnight.
And later this year we’ll be representing your interests:
- as we lead the renegotiation of the Victorian Early Childhood Teachers and Educators Agreement (VECTEA)
- advocating for Child Care Subsidy for kindergartens
- influencing new workforce and infrastructure initiatives.
Renewal notices were sent to members on Monday 29 May via your registered emails and note your new membership category and fee structure.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.