|ELAA Member||Non-member||Full Time Student*|
|1 day||$ 345.00||$ 445.00||$ 260.00|
|2 day||$ 595.00||$ 695.00||$ 424.50|
All prices include GST
*Limited student tickets available. Students will be asked to supply proof of student status.
**In registering for this conference, relevant details will be incorporated into a delegate list (name & organisation only). Organisation information may also be made available to parties directly related to the conference. Please indicate if you do not wish for this to happen by ticking the ‘Privacy’ option when registering.
How to Register
- Open the Conference Program and note down the codes for the break-out sessions you would like to attend (e.g. A1, B3, C2…). This information assists us with setting up breakout rooms and supplying certificates of participation which can be used as evidence for VIT annual professional development requirements. You do not need codes for welcoming addresses, keynotes and performances as these are open to all delegates.
- If you are an ELAA Member, ensure you login to receive membership pricing. If you do not have your service’s ELAA login details ask an authorised person at your service to register for you. If you have forgotten your ELAA member ID or password, please call 03 9489 3500. Non-members can proceed directly to the registration form without logging into the ELAA website.
To complete your ticket purchase:
- Open the Registration Form and select the dates you would like to attend (either standard or student) and number of tickets you would like to purchase.
- Fill out the required fields (including nominating which individual breakout sessions you want to attend) and click ‘Add to Cart’.
- Complete Billing Details and select payment method (Direct Bank Transfer or Credit Card).
- Click Place Order. If you have selected to pay via Direct Bank Transfer (EFT) you will receive a tax invoice to your billing email and the delegate(s) will receive their conference ticket once payment is received. For Credit Card orders, a receipt will be sent to the billing email and the delegate(s) will also receive their ticket.