ELAA has developed partnerships with high profile, values driven organisations that support our members to deliver the highest quality of early childhood education and care, as well as effectively and efficiently manage their early learning services.
Our partnerships are exclusive and are strategically linked to companies that have products and services beneficial to operating an early childhood service.
ELAA would like to thank and acknowledge our preferred partners.
Become an ELAA Preferred Partner:
The ELAA Preferred Partnerships Program is designed to benefit ELAA members and partners. Our program offers exclusive opportunities to preferred partners across a range of products and services necessary to the delivery of high quality early learning services..
Why Partner With Us
- You will be working with a values based peak body delivering exceptional support to its members
- Your support to our members will help them to deliver quality and make a significant difference to the vital first five years of a child’s life
- You will be a part of a rapidly expanding sector where you can build brand loyalty and research customer attitudes
- We only invest in exclusive long term partnerships
- We will work with you to develop a flexible partnership arrangement to maximise your return on investment
Want to know more?
Contact Sarah Hain, Member Benefits Lead Shain@elaa.org.au or 03 9411 4110