As an independent national peak body, ELAA champions excellence in early learning for children and supports parents and service providers.
ELAA’s members represent over 1200 early childhood education and care providers including independent kindergartens, early years managers, long day care services and integrated services, kindergarten programs in government and independent schools and local governments.
Membership with ELAA offers a range of benefits and support for services including:
- advocacy to all levels of government on behalf of the early learning sector
- phone and email advisory service covering industrial relations, payroll, award interpretation, OHS, service management practice and more
- professional learning and development program
- training for Committees of Management
- management resources
- specialised consultancy services
Find out more about our different types of membership here
Preferred Partner program
ELAA also offers benefits to its members through a strong Preferred Partners program. We partner with organisations that provide high quality services to the early childhood sector including superannuation, insurance, stationary supplies, recruitment, and online platforms that foster parent-service collaboration.
Apply for membership
To apply for membership, complete ELAA’s Membership Application