ELAA membership spans the early childhood education and care sector across community providers, early years managers, council, schools and private providers.
Membership of ELAA is held by the approved provider or managing entity, which signs up on behalf of, and for the organisation (this can include multiple sites).
ELAA membership gives service providers and their staff, access to a unique and exclusive range of services and resources tailor made for the early learning sector.
- advocacy and representation
- access to quality resources
- expert advice and support
- special offers with our Preferred Partners
- unlimited advertising on our anzuk Education job board
- sector news and updates
- consultancy services
- professional development
ELAA offers five membership types to reflect the variety of services in the early learning sector. These membership types are: