The ELAA Member Services Team helps members meet the challenges of an evolving sector, providing information about requirements under the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning and Development Framework.
- Early Childhood Management Manual – provides comprehensive advice on managing services.
- online training program – including eight modules
- webinars – covering a range of governance topics for committee members
- Annual face-to-face information sessions (in partnership Department of Education and Training) on the roles and responsibilities of committee members in early learning services
Advice and support
Contact ELAA’s Member Services Team via phone or email for advice and support on:
- budgets and financial management
- meeting procedures
- conflict resolution
- constitution interpretation
- legislative requirements
- general management issues.
t: (03) 9489 3500