Assistant Coordinator & Pedagogical Lead
Organisation UNITING (VICTORIA AND TASMANIA) LIMITED
Closing date 12.08.2022
Primary role Diploma Qualified Educator
Position type Full-time
Work Days of the Role 5
Hours of Work of the Role 76 hours per fortnight
- Leading community services organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full-time, maxumim-term role based in Collingwood
- A minimum of a Diploma in Early Childhood Education (or equivalent as approved by the Australian Children’s Education and Care Authority – ACECQA)
- A current employee Working with Children Check
- First aid training as prescribed in the Education and Care Services National Regulations, including first aid, anaphylaxis management and emergency asthma management.
- Extensive experience in a childcare and / or other early childhood service providing high quality care and education services for children.
- Demonstrated prior experience in a leadership role in an early childhood education and care setting.
- Cover letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current resume (no more than 3 pages).
Industrial Agreement/Award Professional Childcare Standard 2015