Casual Pool Staff
Organisation Greythorn Early Childhood Centre
Closing date 23.07.2021
Primary role Other
Position type Relief-Emergency
Location Balwyn North
About the Centre/Service Greythorn Early Childhood Centre and Kindergarten is a highly sought after, community based, long day care centre in North Balwyn for 91 children from around 6 weeks old to school age. The Centre strives to distinguish itself from others in the area by the quality of the staff, the programs and policies, but most importantly through its innovative approaches to the provision of quality care. The centre has excellent facilities with lots of natural light, access to loads of great resources and training, supportive staff, dedicated Committee of Management and high parent participation. We are seeking qualified Educators to join our casual relief pool
Work Days of the Role All days
Hours of Work of the Role rotating shifts between the hours of 7am and 630pm
Description What’s in it for you?
- Casual role with potential to lead on to a permanent role in the future
- Working with children aged 0- 5 years.
- Paid professional development
- Flexible arrangement to work around study or family commitments
- Applicants must enjoy working with young children, be reliable and able to demonstrate initiative. All Applicants must have permission to work in Australia.
Qualifications You will have:
- A qualification in Early Childhood Education (or an ACECQA approved equivalent) Certificate 3 or Diploma in Children’s Services (or equivalent) or enrolled in such a course.
- Previous experience within a childcare role and delivering high quality early education and care (long day care setting preferable)
- Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis qualifications
- A WWCC or VIT card
- Flexibility to work at short notice and across different shifts
- Preferably hold a current Driver License and access to a reliable car;
- 2 professional referees (industry specific)
Industrial Agreement/Award Children’s Services Award 2010