08 SepNew online forum – what does Victoria’s COVID ‘roadmap’ mean for ECEC providers
The Victorian Government has announced its roadmap to re-opening Victoria. Find out more about what that means for Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) service providers when we chat with Susan MacDonald – Acting Deputy Secretary (Early Childhood) from the Department of Education and Training. There will also be updates from ELAA staff regarding:
- leave without pay and implications for ECEC services for the rest of 2020
- on our advocacy to governments during COVID-19
- plus a presentation from Worksafe on their role regarding ensuring COVID safe compliance in workplaces.
When? Monday, 14 September. 10a.m.
Important – online forum participants need to pre-register
Please note the steps below for accessing the forum:
- CLICK HERE to register for the event
- once you have registered you will be sent a confirmation email including a link to the Zoom event, meeting ID (if phoning in) and password
- when joining the event click on the link in the email (or follow the instructions in the email if phoning in) and then enter the password.
Participants may log questions during the event via the Zoom chat option on the screen.